Good luck trying to teach this guy any manners.

----- Original Message ----
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 10:41:23 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!!!

Jim Keady said he supports the effort so I guess it's OK then.

If I have to deal with him on the matter I'll treat him with dignity
and respect.

That's the right way to act.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@ > wrote:
> > If anyone is interested in volunteering as an academic tutor,
please
> > call me.
> >
> > Tommy De Seno
> > 732-869-1500
>

> You being involved with the children really frightens me.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta. __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel