--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have communicated with him, not that it is any of your business.  I
also think you watch your posts.  I do not see the need to use this
language.

Curse me but don't lie about me. It's my business because you keep
asking questions of him in this forum. I assume you got the answers you
sought. Since you make such a big deal about his bases for his comments
and have deemed it appropriate to ask here why don't you share the
answers with us? You either got the answers or you didn't.