--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> From his response I was lead to believe that this was a situation he
was working on with others howevere these otheres were not law
enforcement.  I stressed how his information provided no comfort and
should be in the hands of the local police and county officials.

You ever hear about criminal informants? When the police want to find a
bad guy or what is going on in the streets do you think they ask one
another or the players? Read the gang survey I posted about - the cops
don't really know how many.