Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Keady Blog
Date: 11/9/2006 10:02:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

Well said, and I don't understand why some of the others here aren't taking that into account.
To me, the slamming of JK was already waiting in the wings, and his detractors used the
whole shooting mess to push their agenda.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think I read Keady said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that
> children/youth/students are part of the solution to the problems faced
> by Asbury Park.
>
> He is trying to involve the kids in the future of Asbury Park. He is
> trying to give the kids a feeling of worth, and a voice.
>
> How better to let the kids know that the adults care about them and
> their opinions (read: respect) than to tell 'em so? If the kids
> develop a feeling of self worth and self respect... who knows how
> Asbury can benefit?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel