--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Asbury Park UEZ and Paramount Theater,

At least well written. I enjoyed it. But you really runied it by
bringing me in on it. I would have objected in any way absent the
Columbus Day controversy. In fact, I am serious that I consider this
more of an offense than the latter (which I find no offense to). You
really watered down the impact of your complaint. It's sort of like
wispering in their ear (let me punch you and you fall down so it
looks like I'm mad at you0> In short, you took a dive. Since your a
wannabe pugilist you'll get my drift.

>He makes fun of that tradition
> and the costumes worn at the Columbus Landing, costumes worn by
> several of my family members over the years.

No, I am making fun at the fuss made, in large part, by non-APers.
It is only accentuated by Loffredo as Columbus and your kids as
injuns. Are you putting them in black face for Martin Luther King
Day?

>  His recent
> communication is in furtherance of the Keady-inspired attack by
> outsiders on the Asbury Park heritage and traditions held so dear
by
> our indigenous people.

I guess I am too stupid to understand the last line right? You
aren't serious? WHO are the indigenous people of Asbury Park?
Perhaps you mean the Sand Hill band which includes people from
Cherokee and Lenni Lenape tribes? Or did the Italians get here first?

How about you insult the indigenous people by dressing your kids up
as if it were Halloween. I can't say the same for Loffredo because
John looks marvelous in a doublet.

> His sarcasm is an attempt to insult me despite knowing how
offended
> I was by Mr. Keady's actions. I doubt he'd be so cruel toward
> another ethnicity, which confirms how vigorously I must defend the
> Italian American reputation. If, Heaven forbid, that same
gentleman
> should ever find his fate in the hands of 12 jurors who think Tony
> Soprano is a peek at the Italian Genome, he will wish he had taken
> these matters more seriously too.

Aw come on Tom, you know any self-respecting Italian would buy the
jury.
(That was only to get your goat and teach you that you should have
written the piece seriously)