--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's right Fred.
>
> Remember when they tried to sell the Palace site, also on a lake
and
> very near the ocean, for $2.5 million, they couldn't get even a
> nibble.  It was marketed world-wide.
>
> Anyone on this board know anything about real estate values that
could
> speak to that?  Anyone ;-)

Tell me, is a zebra a horse? Both parcels are real estate, but are
they the same? Hmmmm. One has a building that you have to fix, the
other is vacant land that I can build anything I want within zoning.
Hmmm. Then do I have to pay infrastructure costs to Larry if I buy
the Palace site? Hmmm. I could go on. Stick to law.