Rest in Peace Ed Bradley, 1941-2006.  A class act journalist: aggressive and plucky, yet always civil.

Re Dan's post:

Okay, Yahoo told me I violated TOS. Must be the bad words I used. Hmmm.
I guess I'll have to fvk with symbols from now on. Allan?

Rat, as in "sneaky informant," works, but small-minded and petty stooge is closer to the mark.  When you can't win on the ideas front, go the route of get-even.

Amazes me how some can be offended by some good old Anglo-Saxon words (even dubya gets away with them) but not by slander, malice, or incompetence which really hurt people.

Same people, I guess, who think private acts among consenting adults and stained blue dresses are worse than the plots to expose those things for political gain.

Maybe TOS should include "truthiness" and  fact manipulation in the list of offenses.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel