--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With all due respect, I have to disagree with "been there, done that"
> Roller Derby has made a comeback big time.
> Go to the Gotham Girls website and you'll notice that all of their
> events are sold out. I went to one last summer, and it was amazing.
> 3000 plus people, great music and a great time. Asbury would be a
> perfect place for this.
>  im sory you misinterpeted my message i was simply trying to tell you
that con. hall had hosted very succesful roller derby events in the
past, just giving you some history , not trying to be a historian like
others, as far as it working again the proof is in the pudding, the
hall is for rent go for it, before you do i suggest we talk,i saved
many a person a good buck by telling them the facts ie , costs, timing,
hidden costs, promotion,security, lighting, pa, etc. some listened and
thanked me most just lost their shirts , event promotions is not as
easy as it seems, if it was we would all be doing it, if you decide to
do it i wish you the best of luck, and would assist any way possible.

 tommy, those , ski ball  and GO GAR