You can pick up The Upstage at The Wonder Bar

From: "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Keady Blog
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:51:01 -0000

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

I work with Veterans and you can barely get a blurb in the paper for
them, so don't think that you're being ignored. We ALL, are! The
Coaster, has been very good at publishing my news and I rely solely
on this community based, newspaper. I can hardly get the Tri-City
News, unless I visit Home Drugs, on Main St. I never know where I
can pick up the Upstage, either. You might also get lucky with the
Link and the Neptune Times. Have you tried the Newark Star-Ledger,
the Trentonian? You might want to go to them. Just asking.

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@>
> wrote:
> >
> > it is sad how some have the need to control this board and hammer
> away at topics when private emails could be sent.
> >

> What's private? We don't have the luxury of being published in the
> local papers. Smell the coffee roasting - there's a tight lid
around
> here on what gets printed. I tried many times to take what I have
> posted here to the press. I only work in facts. That's my training
and
> what I get paid for. Build a case with facts and present those
facts. I
> have presented things to the press of import to this City. No go.
Why?
> Kool Aid.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel