--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last nights show was all set up at the WSCC Sunday night and I was
told
> Keady was there.

Present the evidence and we will believe. But if people met to present
a united front to voice their concerns then what of it? Just show what
someone said that was untrue (I am not talking about last night) then
they can be faulted. That cuts both ways and no one should charge
anyone, including the Council, that they did something (or failed to do
something) that was untrue. For instance, I understand that there was
some controversy with west siders claiming the council didn;t do some
things yet the council claims it did. Let's stop playing around and
only deal with the truth. This city needs to come together. My point is
that some saw fit to attack Keady and that is what really started this
mess. Two wrongs don't make a right. let's ALL get on the road to
progress. That can only be done by working together and NOT by certain
groups going after someone. Everyone is open to criticism for what they
say or do but certainly not what someone else says they did or said.