$600.00?  Addressing community needs?  What?  What a caring council!
Go slow?  These are the SAME issues that booted GW Bush's majority, OUT!

This council is clearly out of step, with the people!  You can't have
a vibrant East Side while the West Side is floundering!  Bruno stormed
off in his wheelchair, huh?  This guy says he OWNS AP!  Guess he does,
with that attitude.  Does HE live here?  If so, where?  If you ask me,
they're as arrogant and nonchalant about Black kids as Bush IS!