I reside in Long Branch, I work in Long Branch & Asbury.

I am also running for the 11 th District Senate seat in 2007.

When I win the senate seat, I plan on having the district office in
Asbury Park.

I could just as easily have said I will have the district office in
Long Branch, because "rollover" has told me not to come to Asbury
Park.

However, the district office needs to be in Asbury Park, because the
incumbents have done nothing to get Asbury funds, except blame
Democrats.

I am neither a republican or a democrat?  I am an independent
undeclared.

It would be my great pleasure to serve the good people of Asbury Park.

I want to break the 2 party strong hold over New Jersey!

As for being a thorn in the side of Long Branch.  I have been a thorn
in the side of the Schneider Team for 12 years.  John Zambrano was
one of my three main thorn roots.  He is gone now, cause he was
corrupt.

I don'd like to fight with people, I prefer to fight for them!

However I am a "Defender of Liberty."  "Embracer of
Freedom." "Beholder of the glory of unity."  "Part of the revival of
The Jersey Shore."

God Bless The Jersey Shore.

Kevin Brown
11 th District Candidate for State Senate...