> Consider this however. When Keady was elected to the Council, the
> majority did not forget his criticisms of them during the election.
> That should have been put aside.

Dan I just had a conversation with someone yesterday about this, who
was a JK supporter.

Interesting theory.  Jim K did run a campaign attacking the majority.
It got a little personal, but that stuff should be put aside afterward.

However, there is a constant group of people every other wednesday,
who make clear that they support JK, who seemed to continue the
compaign.  They blast the majority over and over, ever other week,
often ending the speech with some support for JK.

Perhaps these people supporting JK turned out to be his worst enemy?
Maybe they stoked the campaign fires and kept it burning?

Very interesting theory.