Sorry if this same message prints twice but the first time I sent
it, I got redirected.

Mario I'm actually pleased you posted this story about me and this
other person being the same.

It confirms for me things about you, things that you try to project
on to me on this board everyday.

It confirms that you are willing to make up a story and spread it as
true.  It's almost worth it if someone even believes you, just for
me to be able know that I now have absolute proof you lie about me
and spread the lie.

I'm not the other person and don't know who he is.

You're obsession with me is strange and seems to be growing. You are
a weird one.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 11/15/2006 at 12:01:35 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>

> ROLLMOLE - take a chill pill.  I
>

> Word around is that rolemover and justified Bull Shitake are the
same
> person.  Consider the enemies list: they have all criticized
Tommy.   They're thorns
> to Tommy, but credits to Asbury Park.  A major giveaway  is
mention of Skip
> (You'll have to check the message archives).  Syntax too  on a
more academic
> note.
>

>   (http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread.php?t=17731)

11/15/2006
> 12:01:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
>

> ROLLMOLE - take a chill pill. I will go where ever, when ever in
this
> great country I so choose to. Try and stop me!
>
> Liberty is alive and  pity the soul who would act against it!
>
> KB
>
> --- In
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)
_,
> "rolemover"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > keep your wrong branch i mean  long branch policies out of
> asbury...what
> > now that you lost all  your battles in long branch, you come
here to
> > start trouble...GO  AWAY!!!
> >
> > --- In _ (http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread.php?t=17731)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)