---

> Has nothing to do with religious freedom and everything to do with
> this city already meetings its burden of social services. It also
> appears that the mission did not use accurate facts.

Hi Dan:

Well if thier facts were in error, they should get that corrected
ASAP.  Allow me to point out that many applications and contractual
agreements have errors or erroneous information.  Information should
be corrected, this does not mean they should be attacked in a manner
that will cost tax payers.

Take for instance the case between the Lighthouse Mission and Long
Branch, NJ - This is scheduled for an appealate arguement in Third
District Appeals, Philadelphia, PA.  The case has lingered for close
to 7 years.  Do you have any idea how much the City of Long Branch
has had to pay in legal fees to defend their violation of the Civil
Rights of the mission and the constitutional violations, not to
mention the Religious Land Use & Institutionialised Persons Act 2000
(RLUIPA)?

Churches are "beneficially and inherently good for the community."
You already have the Judge Lehre ruling in favor of the Mission in
Asbury.

My only point here is that you need to work on the concerns that are
legit, not just get "over heated" by it.

POINT IN FACT:  Sr. Janet Christenson, "Epiphany House"  check out
the way that case went many years back.

KB