--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you are the one who attacked our deputy mayor like a madman...hey maybe
> i am a little creepy, but your just plain NUTS!!!
~GROUNDHOG~,

We had some nasty words with each other we are moving on.I apologize to Jimmy &
the Council  for anything & I said I was wrong we shook hands.Not that it is
your any of business ~GROUNDHOG~.Get a Life & grow up.Do something with your
life what are you the baby of your family.Get that thumb out of your mouth grow
up.You agree about being creepy. Play Fair with everyone on this yahoo site