Everyone,

There is a place.Where everyone is of differant Color & Race.Where Everyone
whats to come.We agrue & Disagree.We have voliance that we shouldn't have.But
so does alot of other towns in the U.S.A.I stood on a West Berlin Wall during
the Cold War seen that Communism shit first hand & America knock the Communism
right out of the Russia & West Germany in time during that Cold War.Known there
alot people from differant countries that what to come here to work & live.Some
give up alot for that.They work long days 6 & 7 days a week 12 hours a day no
overtime.Like one Councilman said Veterans Day not to many people what to leave
this Country but alot what to come here.Some America sit on there ass & collect
plain truth.Well thats America.We have one of the BEST WATERFRONTS in the State
of N.J. maybe the East Coast it is time for us to get United here come
together.God Bless the Maureens people like her with her shows.This East & West
side needs to come together as {1}.This younger generation is our future of
A/P.One problem here in America people are taking there FREEDOM for granted we
really need to get United in this town to get it back up & going.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Patriot Officer
Asbury Park N.J.