--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> There is a place.Where everyone is of differant Color & Race.Where
Everyone whats to come.We agrue & Disagree.We have voliance that we
shouldn't have.But so does alot of other towns in the U.S.A.I stood
on a West Berlin Wall during the Cold War seen that Communism shit
first hand & America knock the Communism right out of the Russia &
West Germany in time during that Cold War.Known there alot people
from differant countries that what to come here to work & live.Some
give up alot for that.They work long days 6 & 7 days a week 12 hours
a day no overtime.Like one Councilman said Veterans Day not to many
people what to leave this Country but alot what to come here.Some
America sit on there ass & collect plain truth.Well thats America.We
have one of the BEST WATERFRONTS in the State of N.J. maybe the East
Coast it is time for us to get United here come together.God Bless
the Maureens people like her with her shows.This East & West side
needs to come together as {1}.This younger generation is our future
of A/P.One problem here in America people are taking there FREEDOM
for granted we really need to get United in this town to get it back
up & going.

> James Grabe
> Veterans Alliance
> Patriot Officer
> Asbury Park N.J.

Hear!  Hear!

God Bless America, God Bless The Jersey Shore.

KB