--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I guess now that the Deli is closed you  have alot time on your hands.

 You don't think that the Coaster would of ran the same story if they
thought of it? Come on you don't need a confirmation. You are just
pissed off because nobody wants to talk to you. If you weren't so
negitive maybe people other that the ones who go on your show would
talk to you. What happened to you Maureen ? You were such a nice
person 5 years ago. I know what it is, ever since Depito started
funding your Radio Show you turned 180degrees. I guess the saying
Money  Talks fits you well. How sad.

 I repeat: Where is the confirmation from Madison Marquette?
> A reporter Not yielding to pressure from city hall would call MM to
> finish out the story.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@>
> wrote:
> >
> > The article said:
> >
> > "I expect that the deal between Madison Marquette and Asbury
> Partners will be finalized in the next 40 days, and we expect to
> bring that agreement to the city in that time frame," Larry
Fishman,