> You beat me to it Rev. And we don't have a gang problem in AP? How
> about some apologies to you know who?

Dan if you read the front page article about gangs today, it makes
clear the answer is crime fighting (police, evidence gathering,
etc.).

In the recent debate my point of view was that gangs are fought with
cops, not recreation.

I'm not going to ask for any apologies, but I take the article as
vindication so I don't need any.

Even if someone doesn't agree with me, I don't think there can be a
denial that the article agrees with me.