--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> im offering $1000.00 to see your credentials you fraud!!!

RevKev, as you know, I work with a non profit charitable and
educational organization, [501c3] too.  Funding is scarce.  If $1,000
is being offered by rolemover, I think we should accept that offer.
Perhaps the board's resident attorney can offer an opinion as to
whether the offer made by rolemover is valid and if it were accepted
and proof provided, could the promise of payment be enforced.  If we
prevail, I'll gladly accept the $1,000 as a contribution, and then
write a check to your organization for $500.