[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  wrote:

This would be a great Holiday help  for us. Thanks.

"Holiday"?  Dave, are you one of those
bastard-secular-progressive-godless-witches referred to in Justified Right
10/30/06?

Warning:  You may have to fish spit out of your eye if you go to get  that
check.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Rolemover, I accept
your Offer  Date: 12/7/2006 2:23:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Rolemover, I accept your Offer. I appreciate you want to
protect your  identity, and I don't care one way or another.
Let's use T. DeSeno, Esq. as  the referee. You deliver to his
office a certified check or money order  payable jointly to T.DeSeno,
Esq., and SPOCH, with instructions to Mr.  DeSeno to release the check
to me upon presentation of Rev Kev's credentials.  From the $1,000 I'll
pay his fee to conduct the transaction. OK? If I don't  deliver the
credentials as requested, Mr. DeSeno would return the check to  you.

This would be a great Holiday help for us. Thanks.