Holy Cow Mario.  It was a simple question. I only brought it up
because he didn't come to the Springwood Avenue meeting and he was
invited to it, so it made me think of that.  I wasn't trying to
start a flame war with you.

Just forget I asked.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 12/7/2006 at 11:06:43 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> Mario you had indicated that  you would post here about
Congressman Pallone's
> response to your inquire  [sic]regarding the statement he made
about Asbury
> Park.    Did he ever respond to  you?
>

> I could choose to see the above as a "monkey  question" and ignore
it.

> Instead, I'll label it a "leading question" and respond with a
few of my own:

> 1. Did you ever send the $100 check to the veterans'
organization?    See
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/18471_

> 2. Did you ever make a retraction or an apology to  Keady?  See
> _http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/19616_
>
> 3. In last week's column, you referred to the AP Chamber of
Commerce as
> "Bastards," "Communist Heathens," under "an idiot spell"
of  "witches," guilty of
> "Politically Correct bullshit," and you threatened to  spit in the
eye of
> anyone wishing you "Happy Holidays."
>
>     A. Did you intend that column to be a  model of the "Judeo-
Christian"
> values which you claim progressives  lack?
>
>     B. You ended that column  with "Praise Jesus."  How is that
different
> from the Islamic fascists  who shout "Praise Allah!" to justify
violence, verbal
> or otherwise?
>
>     C.  If you intended that column  to be amusing, weren't you
aware of the
> commandment "You shall not take the name  of the Lord your God in
vain"?

>     D. Aren't you aware that  "holidays" comes from "holy days"?
>
> 4. You always  defend the rights of anonymous posters who,
coincidentally,
> always seem to agree  with you although on a more intemperate and
vicious level:
> an intriguing  connection.  (A leading statement not unlike those
you make in
> your  columns: e.g., Zinn, assassination, Keady; e.g., Hitler,
secular school
> boards;  et al.)

> Re: Pallone
>
> Who was the reporter, Tommy?  And where is it  recorded?  Lots of
quotes in
> the Press article.  Not one mention of  the sensational sentence
you used in
> your column!  No red  herrings.  The reporter and where recorded?
You repeated