You get an "F" for spelling and punctuation!  Please, English, IS our
first language, or so I thought!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "wow no woooow what happened to that post about every one being
>  positive, and nice for a while, myself and hinge have had
>  disagreements, but you jumped all over him,  i believe his posts are
>  fairly accurate, and as far as your look for a fix in the next few
>  days, well put up your money im willing to bet you the bounty on
>  rollmovers head or rev kevs credentials your wrong,  and to hinge as
>  far as community cleanups etc, hazel samuels at city hall does
>  several a year they even had a program where someone could adopt a
>  lot or piece of property, clean it and public maint. would pick up
>  the rubbage."
>
> i road by this afternoon, i see paved ramped aroudn each man hole
cover.   the ramps that you said didnt exist the other day.   the idea
that some people need to pick apart everything is rediculous.   your
tellling me, jack, you seriously think because the lines were painted
on the streets that work is done?? and they wont pave over the road
again?  youve got tobe kidding.  thats probably the most abusrd thing
ive ever heard.   maybe becasue after the roads were done, it looks
like a vast empty space.  no one has any idea how the roads were
sopose to be used.   before the lines were painted, you had cars
paralell parking on ocean ave.  now that the lines are there, the
design of the road makes more sence, and people can clearly see whats
goning on.  im not being mean, or unfair to others comments. im simply
posting my comments, and response back.  im not the type like some
others on this board who feel its ok to battle back and forth over
absurd things.  hindge, my spelling
>  (fast typing, in a hurry, typos)  have nothing to do with anything.
 why would anyone even bring that up?  to cause more reasons to fight
back?  is that the way this world works.  someone always has to have
the last word?  or to add to something, just to feul an un needed fire??

> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask
your question on Yahoo! Answers.