You want to declare martial law, do you?  It means that for those of
us who obey the law, a curfew will be set, troops will be in our
streets and almost certainly, suspension of habeas corpus, denial of
council, suspension of the constitution on people, that's YOU, who
have done, NOTHING!  If you don't live in AP, shut UP!  There are
times, I have to pick up my daughter, from the train station, after
midnight, because she attends classes in NYC.  Who the hell are YOU,
to want to do such a thing?  You'd disrupt the lives of those who work
nights, holidays, etc., in far locales, because there are NO jobs,
here!  Medical emergencies happen in the middle of the night.  I know!
 My husband had a mild heart attack, when?  2:30 in the morning,
that's when!  I drove him to the hospital, why?  I needed to be able
to come and go to take of business, he couldn't, that's why!  Hell,
I'll Move, that's what!  We already have a theocracy operating in
Washington and THANKS to the Democrats, these bible-beating
hypocrites, will be GONE in January!  Everyone in America isn't a
christian.  Just as Jews were rounded up in Germany, Poland and other
European countries, you have muslims being rounded up, detained,
beaten and denied their civil liberties.  Hell, give me a ticket and
I'll take my black a**, back to Africa!  Then, you'll have your
Mexican slaves to work for slave wages,  here for you!  You
class-conscious bunch of hypocrites!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 12/7/2006 at 7:52:14 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> HIRE THE BEST, hire  the ones who will enforce the laws, all laws
> including  quality of life issues  ...
>

> There's  much to be said for the broken windows theory, a.k.a.
quality of
> life  issues.
>
> Go for it AP!

Sent on: