Question:
What are AP cops doing better, than Louis Jordan, didn't?
The current crop, goes around beating its' chest and getting their
pictures in the paper, is all I see.  Oh yes and they're "whiter"!  To
Blacks, they're an occupying force, do not identify with the majority
population, drive in from their "safe" suburbs and do nothing to meet
or greet, or get to know US!  Just brag on what they're going to do!
I don't know any of them.  I want Community Policing.  I want to see
someone who knows how I feel and identify, with.  I want to be open
and frank in my dealings, rather than feel if I say something they
don't like, I could be arrested, for expressing my feelings.  How's that?