On Dec 11, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Hinge wrote:

Funny that the only thing you mentioned that he took as bad was the comment about
 roadies, which I agree with.
 I think rolemover just likes to start crap with people.▪

I know many of the people on this list have seen plenty of benefits at the Stone Pony - I believe I've been to about 100 or more -- I can't remember ever seeing a band bring roadies for a 3-4 song set during a benefit.

That's why it was written. To me, it looked like the band was trying to show up the other acts. Considering that the show was about the artists whose names are on the monument and not Days Awake, I believe that was in bad taste.

But thanks rolemover for confirming who I thought you were. You probably should have waited a few more minutes before posting your message... Everything makes a lot more sense now regarding your posts and take on the redevelopment.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762    (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com