> I'm sure pne of those little guys would lvoe to see someone become a
> true draw to the shopping district. I can think of a few that could
> be "cool" and be a draw.

I am sure DJ from TCN would burn a Starbucks down if it came to AP. I
assume a lot people would hate to see "funkiness" be wiped out by
nationals. Let the free market reign. Let's not confuse funkiness with
darker shadows. AP would be lucky to be in the position of trying to
keep nationals out. Something is needed to draw people here. Surely it
has not been the waterfront.