On 12/12/2006 at 11:06:56 P.M.,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks. I admit I'm a bit of a space  nerd. I read Hawkings book "The Theory
of Everything" recently. The parts I  could understand were really cool :-)

Your reading Hawking intrigues me.  Other justified righters have  criticized
him harshly:  "Move Over Al Gore. Atheist astrophysicist Stephen  Hawking is
the latest liberal End-of-the-World doomsday prophet, suggesting that  mankind
colonize the Moon or Mars to avoid annihilation from global  warming...."
And the conservative Catholic League claims that he  misrepresented Pope John
Paul II.

Shouldn't he be on your list of evil-thinkers like Howard Zinn?

Happy  Holidays

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy  present. The
occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the  occasion. As
our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew. We must  disenthrall
ourselves, and then we shall save our country. - Abraham  Lincoln
========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Geminid Meteor
Shower Wednesday Night  Date: 12/12/2006 11:06:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,