It has long (SO LONG) been our belief that revitalization goes beyond
creating real estate (THE REAL ESTATE ALREADY EXISTS). It means
bringing a long-term  (HE LIKE THE WORD LONG)sense of hope (OH OH)and
optimism (A DEVELOPER WITH OPTIMISM) to the community. Our hope (OH OH
AGAIN>>>) is that Asbury Partners does just that. We belong (BELONG?)
to the community and we want to see it thrive.

WHY THE HOPE?

Sounds like there may be some play in the unions again. Area certain
contractors ....sounds like the cabretta saga. unions vs. non-unions.

HOPE
DESPAIR.

How those wesley lake condos selling?