I agree Allen.  How can his family claim any surprise.  After being
arrested with a gun and a threat to kill, his parents should have
had him on a very short leash.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Not to mention he was arrested this past summer for weapon
possesion because he was heard saying he was going to shoot his
girlfriend.  That may have been a sign.

Samuel
> weapons

> > Neptune,