Please people.
Let's not take steps backwards on all this.
No reason to bring up Keady.
No reason to bring up the 200 gang members question. That is old news
by this point.
We have a gang problem. End of story.
Now let's focus on what happens from day to day, shall we?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Update on app.com.  Prosecutor says Crystal Inn shooting NOT gang
related

> 2 P.M. UPDATE: Prosecutor releases details in most recent shootings
> Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 12/21/06
> BY JAMES A. QUIRK
>  Post Comment
> FREEHOLD — Monmouth County Prosecutor Luis A. Valentin held a press
conference this afternoon to discuss recent fatal shootings in Neptune
and Long Branch. Through it all, Valentin stressed that the murders of
victims in both instances are not gang-related.

> Two women were shot and killed Wednesday in unrelated murders:
Jessica Renee Shabazz in Neptune and Patricia DaSilva in Long Branch