Sorry hinge.  I was just responding to DAN's "Where are all the ostriches now?"
 Again I do appologize and will hold off till around election time to bring it
up again

----- Original Message ----
From: Hinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:00:34 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Shootings

Allan, You really need to let the 200 Blood issue go.
I sincerely don't think you are looking at the big picture, you are
just focusing on something that's old news by now.
I've said this before, and i'll repeat it just this one time.
First off, JK is under no obligation to reveal the source of his info.
The man is honest.
Secondly, do you ever stop to consider the fact that revealing the
source of that number might be both irresponsible, and dangerous? The
info might involve informants that may be put in harms way if they are
revealed.
That being said, as I stated in my last post, let's all just move on.
We have a problem in AP. End of story.
Sincerely, Jack
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> Geez Dan stop twisting words. Nobody said that gangs did not exist.
Just questioned when Keady went on TV and reported 200 Blood members
in Asbury alone. This isn't Asbury Radio, lets keep the realy facts
on this board.