How did we get back to this lame-ass debate about the number of gang
members???  And Tom, you aren't trying to make the argument that there
is no gang problem in AP, are you???  I don't think so, but am not
totally sure...

Is anyone really going to make an argument that there's not a gang
problem here?  If we can all agree it's a problem regardless of the
census poll, can't we stop with the needless abuse and try to be
atleast somewhat constructive.  Or in the end does nobody here really
care.

And Jack, I'm begging you - please stop trying to debate with posters
who you know in advance are trying to draw you into their BS!  It is
too painful to watch!