Think we're on the same wave-length here, but it would be nice to know
who this fellow (I assume from the moniker that it's a man) is and, if
he's a resident of Asbury, why he's not on the school board at the
very least.  And yes, the Middle School building is more than 30 years
old.  Just one man's opinion, but it's part of that grotesque
architecture of the 1970's, not at all conducive to education.  It is
to education what that ugly pile of bricks called City Hall on Main
Street is to good government.

                                   Frank D'Alessandro

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"