> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" dapawprint@ wrote:

For those of you who are lucky enogh to be  here during the week and
anyone who can take a ride at dinner time...This evening Market In The
Middle has Billy Hector, accoustic, his wife accompanying him on vocals,
Stringbean on harmonica and one other guitar player whos name escapes
me...their music is a wonderful compliament to Marilyn's talent in  food
and atmosphere. Hope to see you there around 8.

  Carolyn