--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Domonic rode down Ocean Ave on a white pony and said" Over my dead
body will I sell the Pony. My comparison was on how he used the fans
of the Pony.

 fred-

>   how do you figure Santanna did the same thing with the stone
pony?  i never thought of that, or at least though of it from that
angle before.  he bought it at a time it first became aviable.  he
worked hard to bring it back to what it was.  if he was just looking
for a quick resale, why would he bother?  he put a lot of work into
the place.  i think asbury partners just offered him a good deal on
it, a few years later?  and he gave into it.  theres nothing wrong
with that.  night clubs and bars ARE  a business.  go figure.