--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have hear the same complaints from the WTC site.  Site has been
cleared since 2002 and still no buildings.

I think you'd be hard pressed to compare the two situations. I am
still personally involved with the insurance claims there. That was
the site of the biggest attack on US soil. Thousands of souls
obliterated, never to find their remains, including one of my best
friends.

I think the delay of the redevelopment, and I agree it is now
delayed, has more subtantial reasons than the lack of progress shown
by Partners. There is no comparison for the reasons for delay. BTW,
in doing the rebuilding scenarios, it is estimated that in would take
8 years to reconstruct the WTC using the same materials, techniques
etc.

The lack of progress in AP is for no other reason than Partners. Not
hallowed ground. Not an entire section of a large city's
infrastructure turned uside down, etc.