the only thing i would add is
> thank you frank for answering the questions, and when will the closed
> exec. minutes become public, i dont believe it should be too long,
> doesnt seem to be any litigation going on

   Concerning minutes of meetings: They are normally presented to the
board at the next regular meeting.  The public sessions are recorded,
but minutes are kept anyway.  Only minutes are kept, and not
recordings, of executive sessions.  Upon presentation to the board at
a board meeting, the board can vote to accept them, amend them, or
reject them.  Assuming they are accepted by majority vote, they become
official, and the public can ask for copies of the minutes of public
sessions.  The closed session minutes are not released, but there is
always a disclaimer that they can be released when the "need for
confidentiality  no longer exists."  To be honest, I've never
understood exactly what that means, and I don't recall the minutes of
any closed sessions ever being made public.  I suppose a member of the
public can make an OPRA (Open Public Records Act)request and see how
the legal department handles that.  I think they may advise that
certain minutes should be released by the board, but I have never see
that happen either here or elsewhere, so your guess is as good as
mine.  In any event, the minutes are not even official until they are
approved at a board meeting.  I can't wait myself to see the proposed
minutes of that meeting!
                                               Frank