Please explore the history of this continent, before you start
deciding who should, or shouldn't be here.  From the Carolinas,
through the Gulf and Pacific coasts, the Spaniards, settled all of
this territory, prior to it becoming a part of the US.  Prior to the
Spaniards, the indigenous continent, were the American Indians,
misnamed by Christopher Columbus, because he was looking for a route
to India.  In 1619, 21 persons, from Africa, stepped onto what is
Jamestown, Va.  Outside of the native people of this country, none of
us, should be here.  In a commercial, for a movie on Robert Kennedy, a
spanish person said, "we didn't cross the border, the border, crossed
us"!  Truer words were never spoken.  The American Indian and the
natives of Mexico, which encompassed all of Texas, New Mexico, Nevada
and California, were all Spanish lands, conquered and taken for Spain,
by the conquistadores.  Dove' DeSeno?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"