I have a friend who's looking for some tile work.  He does ceramic tile
installation (and other stuff too -for instance, he did the cool tile
at the Asbury Lanes for Mel, and all of the quarry tile on my back
patio and all around my pool)and is also quite reasonable in his
pricing.

Basically you just go to Home Depot or your favorite tile supplier -
pick out your tile - he'll help you if you need to figure out how much
to buy, etc...  He'll tell you how much grout/mastic/leveling you need
to buy - and he'll even go with you to the store to help you carry it
if need be.  You pay for and arrange for transport of your own
materials though - so there's no mark-up.  He works quick, cleans up
after himself, and is very fair in his pricing.

If you've been waiting to get that new floor, backsplash, or bathroom
you've always wanted, give him a call!  Mark Miller - cell:  201-675-
5105.  Tell him Carl sent you!

Carl Chesna
Prudential Zack Shore Properties