--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Where is the new location? Then I'll judge for myself. As will the
Zoning Board. Where is your proof of politics? Maybe the owner of the
building wants them out. Maybe the FCC got involved the FBI raided
the building last year. Maybe you are wrong.

 Glad you asked Fred. As a matter of fact there are antennas in the
neighborhood. Take a ride along there and see for yourself.

>   I have dealt with network and local TV stations for past thirty
five years so don't get into the federal part of it you are unarmed.
I am fluent in FCC Rules and Regs regarding radio stations.

<tvnetdude2000@>