The total number of students in the Asbury Park School District is 2,354.  In
the 02 and 03 school year we had 2,984. That said, I welcome the State of New
 Jersey to come in and take a good hard look at our district. The tax payers
of Asbury Park have been burdened enough. I am sure they can come up with
ways  to save us money (THE TAXPAYER).
Administrators are a waste if they are not allowed to do the job they were
hired to do. Boards can be a waste if members get distracted by  their egos or
the unimportant issues.
If the Governor has his way and his consolidation plan goes into effect I
would not be surprised if we are one of the districts to consolidate.
Time will tell.

Garrett Giberson VPBOE