From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:04:58 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: what is the story on WYGG?

    Dan I do see a differnce though.

In your case, if someone did tip off the government, at least they
were calling so that the government could do the right thing.

The allegation here is that someone is calling the FCC to do the
wrong thing, and the FCC is going along with it. That's hared to
swollow.

On your thing - sounds like an inside job. Who did you tell that
you had registered to vote here? It had to be someone who knew that.

Did you ever call the County and inquire how they knew? I'm curious
to find out.

Did you actually vote here? If so, ding out who the objectors were
at the polling place. The county will have that on file. It could
be that one of the objectors knew who you were and challenged it.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@ > wrote:
> >
> > Dan you seem to be on the subject of the quality of the proof,
the
> > weight of the evidence so to speak.
> >
> > I'm looking for his to just show the first scintilla of it. I
> scoured
> > his posts for proof but he honestly does give any, regardless of
> > quallity or weight.
>
> I am not disagreeing with you. Frankly I don't know why anyone
would
> want to shut off the station. Since I don;t speak french, the only
> thing I know about it is Maureen's show. I am sure some would like
> that to go to the wayside but I don;t know if it would reach the
> level of pulling strings at the FCC.
>
> But I'll draw an analogy. I registered to vote in AP in time for
the
> 2005 local elections. I mistakenly thought it was okay as long as
> didn't vote in NY. I received a voter's registration card and
voted.
> After the election I received an official letter from the
> commissioner of elections (?) notifying me that my vote was
rescinded
> because AP was not my permanent residence.
>
> Now of course he was right, and as I later found out, was well
within
> the law and that I was mistaken. While it crossed my mind that
> perhaps my open opposition to the incumbent council may have
played a
> part, I had no proof. It wasn;t until Joe D'Andrea called me and
> discussed the issue with me. Joe's view was that of course someone
> in "power" ratted me out. Joe had no proof, but I remember him
saying
> what were the chances of Elections investigating me, considering
how
> many others there were in AP who voted here and probably don;t
have
> the legal right to. For godsakes, there are dead people voting in
NJ.
> So sometimes there is absolutely no proof, but if walks like a
duck,
> and quacks like a duck...

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.