--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   The FCC just doesnt do this on their own and for no reason. Not
> >occasionally, not sometimes, never! You draw your own conclusions.

Um...'cept this time? 'Cause you are asserting they are doing it now.

Mike if you say something is amiss, I'm not going to argue.  I will
argue with you when you say that the cause of that something is
anything untoward by our City Councilmembers.

I vouch for them.  I know Jimmy John and Kevin for quite sometime
and I'd bet my life they aren't corrupt.

I've served with Ed Johnson in the past and he is a very honorable
fellow that I'd vouch for too.

That leaves Jim Keady.  In my estimation in the short time I've
known him, I think he'd chew his own leg off rather than do
something unethical. I vouch for him too.

I'll accept your premise that something is wrong.  I'm calling
shenanigans that it was a councilmember's doing.

Those 5 are my guys.

That's not my guys doing something wrong.

Not my guys.

No way.