All of you!  I spoke of insinuations, meaning my response was
speculative, not accusatory, yet my quote is constantly included, with
Mike's post!  Why?  Please exclude me from your responses, because
this group tends to get mixed up, as to who said what.  Please, when
you respond, only respond to the person to whom, made the post.  Edit
these reposts and please, leave my few words OUT!  Thank You.

Caveat:  I am not responsible for the posts, or opinions of others,
nor should other posters be lambasted, for anything, I may post!
Sharon

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That is correct they don't have the juice and it certainly doesn't
have to be a NJ Senator or Congressman. It came from someone there are
thousands of these low powered stations in the country and they aren't
even on the FCC's radar.

>   They didnt get a fine or a citation so why was it shut off?
>
> asburycouple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Mike, in your inital post while in one sentence you make
the point
> that the local AP gov't doesn't have the juice, in the very next one
> you allude to "someone" working through people they know in federal
> gov't. Accusing the AP Council may not have been what you meant but
> understand that many different people from very different
> perspectives who usually agree on almost nothing read this exactly
> the same way.
>
> The post that got this all going was:
>
> "In my opinion, the FCC was motivated to remove the station from the
> air for political reasons exclusively. The local AP government
> doesn't have that kind of juice but I am sure someone knows someone
> who knows a US Senator or Congressman.
>
> The fines you see are old fines that were resolved many years ago.
> The station has to file for a variance in order to get it's antenna
> at a certain height in order to serve the community.
>
> Keep in mind that this station serves the Haitian and Spanish
> speaking community. In an emergency it is the only means to reach
> these people. If it is gone and their is an emergency, and as a
> result people are injured of even die, then the local AP government
> will be responsible.
>
> I would like to see exactly what ordinance they say they are
> violating? This is a matter of politics plain and simple."
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@>
> wrote:
> >
> > There was no insinuation, there were however responses that jumped
> to their defense.

See?