"In AP what has happened is that while trying to speed redevelopment
we have lost sight of our own unique identity. They are advertising
us as SoHo meets South Beach, kind of rediculous isn't it?"

  it does sound rediculous!  but maybe thats where asbury is headed.  soho
MEETS south beach, a blend.  its not saying we are soho, or that we are even
south beach.  its saying we are a blend of both, which would be asbury park.
if you want someone to get a feeling of what your trying to market, you might
give examples of well known places.
  charlie

TV dinner still cooling?