Hey folks,

Advanced ticket sales are a tad slow for the fundraiser for the Asbury
Park PAL Boxing Program next friday night (Febrary 16, 6pm to 9pm) at
the Wonder Bar.  I'm trying to raise at least enough money to buy the
city the $6,000.00 boxing ring, plus a bit more money.

I need to give a head count to the caterer.  If you are planning to
come (I hope you will) can you drop me an email and let me know?

Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks a bunch.

Tommy