--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They still have time.  First floor renovation probably 2 or 3 months?  We are
> not talking
about knocking down the structure.  New electric, plumbing etc.  They could
easily get that
done before the summer.  The 2nd floor would require more time due to plans
needed to
change the structure.

Allan,

Structural repairs, Resoration of the exterior, Paint removal etc, Windows,
Doors, The entire
roof surface (bandshell area), Rest rooms, Kitchen facilities, ADA
requirements. etc etc.

I suspect they will slap on yet another coat of paint, repair some utilities as
you suggest and
declare they have met the intent of the agreement.

Werner