Forgive my ignorance, but yesterday I read somewhere  on here that 1 floor of
the pavillion
would be completed one year, and the second the following year according to the
plan. Is
that correct? If so, that's just plain ridiculous.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suggested slapping on paint?  The 1st floor renovations could be completed
> in a rather
short period.  I did not mean only paint.  If they were now to pick out
materials, permits
etc. They could renovate the 1st floor in the spring and be ready for summer.
I would
think temporary repairs would be needed for the 2nd floor in order to protect
the 1st.
Where the time would be needed is when they do the 2nd floor since they may
change the
roof.

that
> done before the summer. The 2nd floor would require more time due to plans
> needed to
> change the structure.
> >

> Allan,
>
> Structural repairs, Resoration of the exterior, Paint removal etc, Windows,
> Doors, The
entire
> roof surface (bandshell area), Rest rooms, Kitchen facilities, ADA
> requirements. etc etc.
>
> I suspect they will slap on yet another coat of paint, repair some utilities
> as you suggest
and